DasherDirect for Dashers
Daily deposits with no fee, cash back rewards, and a nationwide network of no-fee ATMs are all available to Dashers in the U.S. with DasherDirect Business Prepaid Visa Card.
July 1, 2021
1. Save on costs. As a bike dasher, you won’t have to worry about gas, fuel, or car maintenance. That means more of your money stays in your pocket
“The operating costs of running a bike are incredibly low, so that allows me to [keep] more earnings from dashing.”
2. No car? No problem. Leave traffic and parking worries to other drivers. Whether you’re in the suburbs or the city, your bike is your tool to earn.
“You don’t have to worry about looking for a parking space. [That’s] one of the most frustrating parts of delivering via car, especially in the city.”
3. Deliver faster. Earn more. Delivering on a bike allows Dashers to take faster routes. The more deliveries you complete, the more money you earn.
“I take shortcuts through small alleys or bike lanes in parks to get to the customer's place faster than [on a] regular route.”
4. Exercise and earn. Whether you’re an aspiring athlete or want to keep a regular workout routine, dashing on a bike has built-in health benefits.
“I want to be a professional athlete racing bikes on the velodrome and local endurance cups. Dashing on a bike lets me train for that dream and make a living at the same time.”
"Before I knew about DoorDash, I was simply out biking as my workout routine every other day. Now, I get to enjoy my workout routine and earn extra bucks at the same time."
5. Accept bike-friendly orders. When you make “Bicycle” your default vehicle type in the Dasher app, you'll get bike-friendly deliveries from restaurants near you. That means no large catering orders or items like hot drinks, soups, or pizza.